Akademia Demokracji i Rozwoju » admin

What are your impressions after a visit to Switzerland?

(7 wpisów)
  1. Arek
    Członek

I was one of the participants I am very happy with the time that I spent there. The hospitality and warm welcome - admirable. In each place we visited, people were very nice and friendly, willing to answer any questions on our part.

Napisano 7 lat temu #
  2. Martyna scieranka
    Członek

The time I spent in Switzerland I remember very nice. Family with whom I had the pleasure to live as well and all the other wonderful people I met there will always remain in my memory.

Napisano 7 lat temu #
  3. Jakub
    Członek

A trip in Switzerland was a unbelievable time. I have met there many interesting people. I was very impressed that Swiss have prepared for us so beautiful welcome.

Napisano 7 lat temu #
  4. FamiXon
    Członek

A trip to Switzerland was fantastic! I met a lot of great people. Family with whom I was pleasantly greeted me. I will be long and well remembered during my stay in Switzerland. Patryk ;)

Napisano 7 lat temu #
  5. Mathieu
    Członek

I spent a great time in Switzerland. I hope I will be there one more time and I must say: Merci a Mme Martine Stritt, Mme Caroline Denervaud et bien sûr a la classe 2B2 du college St. Michael. J'espere que nous nous reverrons :D

Napisano 7 lat temu #
  6. Karola
    Członek

I spent great time in Switzerland. It was amazing . I met a lot of wonderful people. I won't forget about that time. I look forward to meeting with our Swiss friends. :)

Napisano 7 lat temu #
  7. Kasia
    Członek

I spent a great time in Switzerland. I met a lot of amzing pepole and toured beutiful places. I look foward to see our Swiss friends in Poland.

Napisano 7 lat temu #

RSS feed for this topic

Odpowiedz

Musisz się zalogować, aby móc pisać.